Recent Topics

1 Mar 30, 2009 17:22    

1. The "simple" linkblog widget is a mess now. I can't get it to display an ordered list of links under their categories anymore. Every setting I try breaks it a little more: it displays duplicated cats with different links under them, then an incomplete list of links, then a list of posts in the current blog (not the associated linkblog). I'd very much like the old Linkblog widget back, please. (sob) ;)

2. For some reason, every time I visit any particular folder in the file manager (before and after uploading or moving files, for example), the list order toggles, this is, gets inverted. It's harmless and funny, but definitely a bug. (And now we're talking about this, when will we have multiple moves?)

3 Mar 30, 2009 17:36

Will take a look. But I haven't found the first problem in my installations (a scratch install and a live upgrade from 2.4.6).

Are you using a fresh install? have you done a upgrade from 2.4.6?

4 Mar 30, 2009 17:41

When I ask it to sort by Title, it sorts the list by the titles of links, and will repeat the categories to each link when it has a new category.

5 Mar 30, 2009 17:53

¥åßßå wrote:

1) try comparing your settings with the demo, which appears to work, http://test.b2evolution.net/HEAD/blogs/admin.php?ctrl=widgets&blog=1&login=admin&pwd=demopass

¥

It doesn't work for me. I have the same settings as the demo, but categories are repeated, as you'll see: http://www.lalaurette.com.ar/blog (The linkblog is "Other places", in the right sidebar. It's down below because I also had problems reordering the widgets.)

Walter: Upgrade from 2.4.6, without a glitch except for this and the reordering thing. ;)

6 Mar 30, 2009 22:30

I upgraded the mine from 2.4.6 too. Do you mind to take a screenshot from your linkblog settings?

8 Mar 30, 2009 23:07

Ok can, reproduce it on a running 3.1 install. Will try to look at HEAD to see if the problems still happens, if so, will try to fix it today.

9 Apr 12, 2009 03:08

Sorry, any news about this?

10 Apr 12, 2009 03:46

BTW item #2 is an old item. Go there initially and it is Z to A, but that'll change when I upload. Also if you are on let's say "posts / comments" tab with blog 5 selected and go to the file manager it'll seem like you're in the file manager for blog #5 but when you upload something it'll go to blog #1. I check the URL to see that the params are present first now that I know the bug. 246 anyway. Never got that far in 310.

13 Apr 25, 2009 16:49

Yes, someone broke French in 3.1. I rolled it back to how it was in 3.0. Should be good again in next release.

14 Apr 25, 2009 16:51

Great ! Merci beaucoup pour tout ce travail ! ;)

Form is loading...