Recent Topics

1 Apr 01, 2009 04:17    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

hi to all :D...
I'll want to make a question...
Well, a few days ago, from the overnight, stopped working my feeds, I realized that by feedburner no longer read, and then validate (with W3C validator) that I was wanting to show me the error ... but not much understanding that of XML ... So, I wondered if I could help with my feeds, these are:

http://blog.informatrix.uni.cc/index.php?tempskin=_rss2

excuse me, for the english... hehe...i'm speakin' spanish... and sometimes i use the google traductor..

2 Apr 01, 2009 10:48

Check for whitespce in /con/_basic.config.php

¥

3 Apr 01, 2009 17:55

¥åßßå wrote:

¥

Thank you ... I will see what happens ... :D...

5 Apr 02, 2009 08:08

¥åßßå wrote:

¥

¥

6 Apr 02, 2009 19:45

This is my /conf/_basic_config.php (if is what do you mean):

<?php
if( !defined('EVO_CONFIG_LOADED') ) die( 'Please, do not access this page directly.' );

$maintenance_mode = 0;
$db_config = array(
	'user'     => '****************',     // your MySQL username
	'password' => '****************',     // ...and password
	'name'     => '****************',  // the name of the database
	'host'     => '****************',    // MySQL Server (typically 'localhost')
);

$tableprefix = 'blog_';
$allow_evodb_reset = 0;	// Set to 1 to enable. Do not leave this on 1 on production servers

$baseurl = 'http://blog.informatrix.uni.cc/';
$admin_email = '****************';

$config_is_done = 1;

?>

**************** = Hide

7 Apr 02, 2009 22:43

Anything unusual in your _html_header.inc.php ? I mean the one in the skins folder itself, not just any copy in the individual skin you are using, as whatever this is applies to all skins.

8 Apr 03, 2009 00:35

That's the right file ( conf/_basic.config.php) but try opening it in a different editor you'll probably see whitespace somewhere at the start or the end of the file.

_html_header.inc.php doesn't get called by feed skins ;)

¥

10 Apr 08, 2009 19:11

well.... at this moment i don't found any solution.... U_U ... in _basic_conf.php i erased some whitespaces but, the web is the same, and the feeds don't work... 8| I don't know what thing cause it...

11 Apr 10, 2009 02:00

Now can close this post :D ... I fixed my problem...

I been testing the posible problems in WAMPSERVER ... and finally I replaced the scripts of /conf/ and work...!!! thank you for the "Whitespaces" Idea =D ... cheers

Form is loading...