Recent Topics

1 Apr 04, 2009 20:10    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

i am a complete newbie so please bare with me, i liked the look of the dark contrast skin and loaded it to my site . it is installed and the format , color etc shows up the one thing that does not is the picture at the top of the page. can anyone give me some help with getting the image to show ?

3 Apr 04, 2009 21:30

Thank you for responding, yes i checked and the image is on the server inside the dark contrast folder . i havent set the blog up yet it still has all the default information when you view it would that maybe have something to do with it ?
here is my web URL if it helps
http://think-safety.info

5 Apr 05, 2009 00:31

hey thanks now i see it , thank you both for your time .

6 Apr 05, 2009 00:51

ok this is a follow up to the thanks reply, i appreciate the time that you gave both given me and yes when i click on the link i posted the site opens in a smaller window and the image is visible but when i go to a full page view i lose the image completely . is there some kind of sizing setting i am missing ?

7 Apr 05, 2009 01:06

What browser are you using, and what size is your monitor? I'm using FireFox2 and can stretch the window across 2048 pixels worth of screen space, and still have that background image in the upper right.

I'm guessing is the thing. Because that is a background image that goes to the upper right, so as long as you have a screen it should be in the upper right - especially after verifying it is actually on your server! For it to vanish when you resize your window sounds very very odd...

8 Apr 05, 2009 01:17

EdB wrote:

so as long as you have a screen it should be in the upper right

:D

Form is loading...