Recent Topics

1 Apr 22, 2009 22:10    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi, I'm using B2 version 2.4.6 and "Extreme_sports" skin.

Within the sidebar is the search form, and I'm not able to locate the file where I can change the "Search" title color and the "Search" submit button properties!

Looked all around in the various files and found nothing. :-/

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Apr 22, 2009 23:24

Got link? Much MUCH easier for someone who feels like tinkering with this to tinker with it than to install your version and your skin then tinker eh? Web developer toolbar allows tinkering with someone else's CSS is what I mean.

4 Apr 23, 2009 02:41

#sidebar .widget_core_coll_search_form h2 {
color: red;}

#sidebar .widget_core_coll_search_form input.submit {
background: green;
color: blue;}

EdB; when the skin name is given, you can fiddle with it at the skins directory demos P:

and yeah, you should try the advanced search plugin, pretty neat

5 Apr 23, 2009 02:53

True, but you can't tell what the actual user has already done. A link to the actual issue beats make believe any day :)

6 Apr 23, 2009 03:09

Initiate an EdB post

if (user_link_exists()) {
    echo "bate_breath";
} else {
    echo "please provide a link to your home page";
}

didnt mean to make any sarcasm P: no hard feelings please :roll:

7 Apr 23, 2009 03:25

Course not! I'm just lazy is all. So if I gotta do extra work to answer a question I figure 'blah' and take the easy route. "show me" is much easier than finding something similar eh? Plus you're all on the skins thing. So it's like a no brainer for you to be poking around skinsland. For me its like ... not so good.

PS I'd change "bate_breath" to "find something more fun to do" cuz it's all about the fun eh?

8 Apr 23, 2009 03:31

EdB wrote:

Course not! I'm just lazy is all. So if I gotta do extra work to answer a question I figure 'blah' and take the easy route. "show me" is much easier than finding something similar eh? Plus you're all on the skins thing. So it's like a no brainer for you to be poking around skinsland. For me its like ... not so good.

PS I'd change "bate_breath" to "find something more fun to do" cuz it's all about the fun eh?

yea, but i couldnt find anything good at the time.. better than 'do nothing' eh.. cant u be a lil polyanna-ish :-/ i suck these days at english, mostly because i do nothing related lately and i cant practise -i am quite funny in turkish P:-.. i almost lost my slang voc. and my speech is f-ed up between us style urban talk and uk accent

Form is loading...