Recent Topics

1 May 05, 2009 19:11    

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to mention that I am now posting on my blog almost daily. When I first started the Boomer Blog (boomer-blog.com) I was still working and not posting very often. I post in the sub-blog Bad Boomer's Place, and ping this site for inclusion in the latest updates list. Because I was not posting very often, my blog is no longer appearing in that list.

I am still pinging here with every post, and they are coming a lot more often now (I'm retired!). How can I get reconsidered for the latest updates list?

I am hoping for other Baby Boomers to ask to run their own blog on the Boomer Blog.

Thanks!
BB

2 Jun 10, 2009 18:12

Hi dadepfan. The list of recently updated blogs has a couple of things to be known of. Which is potentially the fifteenth worst sentence I've ever constructed while sober. Firstly, it is human-managed. That means people have to churn through the posts that ping in to make the approval happen. Another thing is that the list is random in a random sort of way. I've seen myself there long after I posted something, but rarely see myself there right after posting. Thus it is possible you've been on that list ... just not at the time you were looking at it.

Form is loading...