Recent Topics

1 May 30, 2009 07:28    

When clicking "preview", the preview page on top will show:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/***/public_html/blog/inc/skins/_skin.funcs.php on line 114

2 May 30, 2009 08:38

You'll notice another bug if you click on "Preview" button with disabled Javascript ;)

EDIT: this is not a bug, Preview is unavailable when Javascript is disabled.

3 May 30, 2009 09:20

sam2kb wrote:

You'll notice another bug if you click on "Preview" button with disabled Javascript ;)

EDIT: this is not a bug, Preview is unavailable when Javascript is disabled.

hmm... I don't disable my JS :p Unless there's a new setting inside b2evo that I can't find?? Or I did not understand what you mean ^_^

4 Jun 01, 2009 04:12

I thought I found another bug when I clicked on "Preview" and got nothing, but then I realized that preview only works if JS is enabled.

5 Jun 01, 2009 13:45

sam2kb wrote:

I thought I found another bug when I clicked on "Preview" and got nothing, but then I realized that preview only works if JS is enabled.

Ah, :lol: I now understood what you meant by your edit :P hehe. I thought it was about the report.

PS
But why disable JS? :P hehe..

6 Jun 02, 2009 08:10

Laicoms, Im having the same problem but error includes _template.funcs.php:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/pkendon/public_html/inc/skins/_skin.funcs.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pkendon/public_html/inc/skins/_skin.funcs.php:114) in /home/pkendon/public_html/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 59

Did you get this fixed?

7 Jun 02, 2009 14:28

It has been fixed in CVS.

9 Jun 02, 2009 19:35

[url=http://manual.b2evolution.net/CVS_version]CVS version[/url] is simply the running development version which is theoritically the unreleased newest version where developers are trying to kill the bugs of the released version when creating new ones as well P:

10 Jun 03, 2009 03:25

Thanks,

Have had a look but over my head Im thinking.

Presumably this will be fixed in the next official release?

11 Jun 03, 2009 09:25

Cool thanks!

Will update to HEAD then :p (which has been what I'm doing recently - it's good to live in the EDGE!!)

Form is loading...