Recent Topics

1 Jul 16, 2009 13:39    

To get 330 even close to useful.

Avatars are NOT needed. They should not be in the core, and if for some reason they stay there then they need to be something the owner can turn off. It looks like a kiddie app is why.

Posts types are cool - something folks have been after for quite some time, although not exactly a sticky post given that it seems one can't comment on an intro type post, but control must be given to the installation owner.

Why is it the only post type that can be deleted is "post"?

If I delete a file it should warn me about associations AND show me what posts the file is associated with. Telling me "tough luck buddy" simply isn't enough.

Telling it 0 footer spams didn't work. skinfactory and b2evolution are still there, so 0 in the footer means 3 on the page. Sorry, but one in the sidebar or footer is the right amount.

2 Jul 16, 2009 15:32

EdB wrote:

Avatars are NOT needed. They should not be in the core, and if for some reason they stay there then they need to be something the owner can turn off. It looks like a kiddie app is why.

See http://forums.b2evolution.net//viewtopic.php?p=94147.

Posts types are cool - something folks have been after for quite some time, although not exactly a sticky post given that it seems one can't comment on an intro type post, but control must be given to the installation owner.

See http://forums.b2evolution.net//viewtopic.php?p=94143.

Why is it the only post type that can be deleted is "post"?

You should not be able to delete it: This is a bug. //edit: Fixed.

If I delete a file it should warn me about associations AND show me what posts the file is associated with. Telling me "tough luck buddy" simply isn't enough.

You are right...

Telling it 0 footer spams didn't work. skinfactory and b2evolution are still there, so 0 in the footer means 3 on the page. Sorry, but one in the sidebar or footer is the right amount.

I think the footer spam links are being hidden correctly, the other links are possibly hardcoded in the skin...

Form is loading...