Recent Topics

1 Jul 31, 2009 08:33    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hello all,

First a hearty THANK YOU to the development team behind this blog. I have just converted to b2e after going crazy trying to modify another blog software to my design specs (won't say who, but let's say it was a Waste of my Precious time...) I have done more with b2e in 4 hours than I was able to get done in months with the other Weird Program.

More on my mods later...right now, I want to know how to change the author status of a post. I manage a blog for another person, and this is a display only blog, no members or comments. at times I write posts for this other person when I am logged in as administrator. Where do I go to change the author of the post?

I am using v2.4.1 because my hosting company doesn't offer anything newer. I need one-click installs as I'm not yet familiar with installing open source by myself.

I knew I had found the right place when I saw your forums were powered by phpBB, because I use the same forum software and love it.

THANK YOU AGAIN for such a wonderful blog!

Cheers,

wordman

2 Jul 31, 2009 09:16

We've got a plugin somewhere that allows you to do that, problem is I've forgotten what it's called and I'm buggered if I can even remember what server it's on :-S

If I find it I'll link you to a zip ... or search for "author" and my name or topanga as poster ;)

¥

3 Jul 31, 2009 11:28

Many thanks! I'll be happy to accept a link to a zip. I love the blog s/w and would appreciate the plug in.

Cheers!

wordman

Form is loading...