Recent Topics

1 Sep 06, 2009 23:56    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

I've fixed everything on my blog and made it work nicely with the template of my site. Now I'm having issues finding examples for missing php pages to make it function correctly. Things like _profile.php, _subscription.php, _msgform.php.

I've tried looking for snippets or examples. I've also tried looking for how to guides and tutorials including on this web site.

So I've integrated the blog into the site layout, and now I'm not sure how to proceed to fix these missing pages that supposedly the blog needs and won't generate on it's own.

Anyone have any incite into this?

2 Sep 09, 2009 05:30

I've been tearing google apart and trying everything I can. I still don't know what to do about the missing pages. x.x

3 Sep 09, 2009 16:37

Version 1.10.something? That is kinda old ya know? Anyway whatever files it needs it already has so I'm a little confused by what you are looking for. I'm pretty sure even back in 1.* days the way it worked was the same: if a skin (/skins/yourskin/ folder) needs a file it first looks in it's own folder then in /skins/ for it. So if your installation doesn't have certain files you might want to download a copy of your version again and unzip it on your computer to see if they are in there or not. If not then I'd have to understand why you think the blog app needs them.

hmmm... I'm pretty sure 1.* didn't have any subscription option so I'm really confused.

Form is loading...