Recent Topics

1 Nov 02, 2009 23:28    

My b2evolution Version: 1.9.x

I am having problems accessing MySQL database. I am currently using the "inc/_lastestlist.php" in my _main.php file. I have not made any changes to the _lastestlist.php file, so it is currently in it's default format. In the _lastestlist.php file it codes for a sql query to list all of my article posts. The problem is that it is accessing all the articles I have currently posted. That is not what I want to have happen.

I want to have the _lastestlist.php file list all my posts according to each Browse Blog Category tab that I have setup in the b2evolution admin login (Dog, Cat, Reptile, etc). Any help would be appreciated. I am a newbie to b2 evolution 8| .

Thanks! :)

2 Nov 04, 2009 21:33

I'm one of the few sluggards to be still running 1.8.x. I don't know about 1.9.x but I'm not familiar with lastestlist.php and it doesn't appear in my inc in 1.8.

I wonder, if this is a blog you are presently setting up, whether you've considered a more recent version? This sort of functionality is usually easier to use in the newer B2evo releases, plus you're more likely to get support from the keen young folk, not old duffers like me.

3 Nov 09, 2009 20:38

Thanks for replying to my sql question. I have another question for you if you don't mind since you are running an older version like myself.

When I create a post I am having trouble inserting a .jpg image. I have tried the img button and the insert/edit option and even editing html code but the pic doesn't post properly. There is just a red x where the pic is supposed to be like it can't find it. I am putting in the correct path to the file and the file is executable. Any suggestions?

4 Nov 10, 2009 00:53

Can you show me an example URL please? And post the code you are using.

ta.

Form is loading...