Recent Topics

1 Nov 11, 2009 14:42    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Using the 3.3.1-to-3.3.2 updated files only installer I got the following error:

Warning: require_once(/var/www/html/install/_functions_install.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/install/index.php on line 54

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/var/www/html/install/_functions_install.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/install/index.php on line 54

On a lark I swapped out _functions_evoupgrade.php for _functions_install.php on line 54, but that resulted in another error related to block_open(); on line 147.

2 Nov 11, 2009 17:19

I added the '_functions_install.php' file back to the /install/ directory from the last upgrade and it worked.

3 Nov 11, 2009 18:58

Bailey, Monty,
when you are using 3.3.1-to-3.3.2 you are *not* supposed to run the installer. It is not needed.

Please ignore the /install folder that is included in the 331to332 zip file. it is not needed.

4 Nov 12, 2009 15:17

Seems odd that it was included in the .zip, but c'est la vie. Thanks for the clarification. I guess you can put a lock on this one.

Form is loading...