Recent Topics

1 Dec 31, 2009 06:38    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.2

I am REALLY liking the ability given by the "group by" function in the Universal Item List widget, selecting "by category/chapter". I have two questions about it.

(1) I can put a maximum number of items to be listed. I'd LIKE to put a maximum number of items PER CATEGORY to be listed (like, the last 4 in the category). Might be good if the category name was an active link, too, and could bring up the WHOLE category?

(2) I'm using it in a sidebar together with the Photo Index widget (calling in images from another blog). I sure would like to GROUP THOSE IMAGES by category/chapter. (See http://helioglyphs.com/technicalplay.php -- I'd like to group images by the different (home-made) cameras that took them -- and again, I'd like to limit the number of items listed PER CATEGORY, not spend my maximum on the first category. This would be a place to give the viewer an IDEA of what was there, and a way to move over to see the whole set or album.

Putting these inquiries here in hopes some tweak could do one or both of these--I realize this may need to move to "feature requests" if not.

Form is loading...