Recent Topics

1 Feb 28, 2010 22:36    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.3

I've had some MySQL errors a few times and woulod like to recieve email notification when a MySQL error occurs. If the error page could generate an email to me, that would be great.

Would a new plugin be able to accomplish this type of change. I had an error once where the evo_settings table became corrupted and a page saying that I need to run the install was displayed.

Since PHP was still working, it would have been great if an email was generated to let me know there was an issue.

Thanks!

3 Apr 28, 2010 00:38

boneill wrote:

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.3

I've had some MySQL errors a few times and woulod like to recieve email notification when a MySQL error occurs. If the error page could generate an email to me, that would be great.

Would a new plugin be able to accomplish this type of change. I had an error once where the evo_settings table became corrupted and a page saying that I need to run the install was displayed.

Since PHP was still working, it would have been great if an email was generated to let me know there was an issue.

Thanks!

You probably need a third party program which will monitor PHP errors and notify users when a critical error occurs. There's no such b2evo plugin I know of

Form is loading...