Recent Topics

1 Apr 10, 2010 22:41    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

b2 v. 3.3.3 URL: [url=http://www.andyp.me]PepperonI[/url]

After some digging around I've at least found out that the calendar widget is called _coll_longdesc.php, at least I'm pretty sure it is.

I would like to change the month's text size, (at the moment April), showing on top of the calendar to the same text size as the other widget titles e.g. PepperonI, Interesting Links etc. The rest of the calendar's text; mon-sun and 1-30 can remain as is.

I can't for the life of me find where / what, or come to that how, to edit this.

Thanks in advance for any assistance

2 Apr 11, 2010 00:01

I think I've found a solution that works for me :D It's another work around and I think the result is possibly better than that I was looking for, but as I haven't seen the result of what I was looking for, who knows :dunno:

I created a Free HTML widget and called it "Blog Calendar" and left the Block Content empty. I then moved it directly above the Calendar widget and bingo, everything looks balanced. :D :D

My reason for wanting to change the way it looked was because the calendar contains only small fonts, every other widget has larger fonts. The calendar is also set as centred, the others set to the left border. It just looked odd, imbalanced and spoilt the overall appearance.

The workaround I have in place seems to have adjusted this enough that it's acceptable, to me at least. I've edited the subject to 1/2 solved as maybe someone comes up with a better / cleaner solution.

And I spent 3 hours buggering around with different files etc. >:-<

Form is loading...