Recent Topics

1 Apr 16, 2010 19:12    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I downloaded GoodLivingBlogTheme, unzipped, used ftp to move it to the skins folder, installed it per the instructions, but I got the error, "No containers for this skin!" Any idea how to get this to work? I couldn't find anything in the forums that seemed related. I tried a few different themes and got the same error. I am running b2evolution 3.3.2 Thank you!

2 Apr 16, 2010 20:05

do you see a screenshot on install screen ? i assume you dont, you probably have it a folder below, like .../skins/goodlivingtheme/GoodLivingTheme/skin.files.php

3 Apr 16, 2010 21:39

No, there is no screenshot on the install screen. The instructions said to use ftp to put the unzipped folder in the skins folder, which is what I did. Yes, the files are in ...blog/skins/GoodLivingBlogTheme/GoodLivingBlogTheme

4 Apr 16, 2010 21:46

Your skin should be "/skins/GoodLivingBlogTheme" .. move files from "skins/GoodLivingBlogTheme/GoodLivingBlogTheme/" up one folder ;)

¥

5 Apr 16, 2010 21:56

Thank you! It worked. When I unzipped the file, it must have doubled up the folder to .../GoodLivingBlogTheme/GoodLivingBlogTheme

6 Apr 16, 2010 22:02

Some unzip software does that, just remember "skins/foo/files" ;)

¥

Form is loading...