Recent Topics

1 Apr 27, 2010 02:20    

My b2evolution Version:

I read documentation, but when I do as it says, to upload to skins folder [check, done] go to Global settings [check, done] look for install skin....BUZZZ..doesn't exist.. It ain't there.. I have a skins tab and a skins property tab, but NO Skins Install link or button ANYWHERE so either I'm doing something wrong or there's an error somewhere..
Anyone have any suggestions? :?:

Thanks

2 Apr 27, 2010 02:54

Global settings > Skins > [Install new] link in the top right corner

4 Apr 27, 2010 04:03

Can you switch to "Chicago" skin?

5 Apr 27, 2010 06:15

Sure..It'll take me a while to remember how.. I'm having a major medical crisis losing my ability to walk so the medication has me a bit foggy, but I should get there. :/

OK...I made it to chicago in all that traffic and still no difference other than look.. No link.

6 Apr 27, 2010 06:31

Seems like you don't have permissions to install skins. Can you PM me your b2evo admin login and password, or make a screenshot of the Users > Administrators page

7 Apr 27, 2010 07:06

It seems you have a reputation here you don't REALLY want ruined by screwing with other peoples stuff so I'll trust you. :-/ I don't do that for just anyone and in fact paranoia is a way of life and probably a political party that nobody has told any of us about yet.
I'll make a temp pass..That should do it. :)

8 Apr 27, 2010 20:22

I hope I didn't offend you.. It wasn't meant to be offensive if i did..just my screwball way of wording things..

9 Apr 28, 2010 01:09

No worries ;)
I have sent you a PM regarding the blog URL

10 Apr 28, 2010 03:45

I have just changed group permissions, you can see the install link now.

11 Apr 28, 2010 04:55

AHH.. Cool! Thanks a million! If I had million I'd give it to ya, but all I have is a handful of change.. Will ya settle for a nice thank you?

Thank You!

You're the tops!

Form is loading...