Recent Topics

1 May 13, 2010 16:49    

I've been working on my WeOpine.com blog and learning B2 for a year now. I'm still struggling with figuring things out but I'm happy with the results so far. Hesitant to upgrade to 3.x since I've already got things working.

I decided to donate and did last year because I appreciate all the time and effort that has gone into this software development. Over the year I have considered bailing on B2 hundreds of times and WPing it because of the huge number of extensions readily available but have so much time and mental energy here and I can finally understand how the most important admin functions work. (I have another site on WP and find it too limited - or is it just me and my inexperience??)

Would love to see some new skins and plugins/widgets though and links to older ones fixed or removed from B2site and forum so I don't spin my wheels. Would like a free feed importer because I'm not sure its something I would keep.

Thanks to all the folks who have selflessly given their time and talents to this platform so people like me, with very little money, have the opportunity to avail themselves of this technology and have a means to have a voice on the internet.
:D

Form is loading...