Recent Topics

1 Oct 18, 2011 09:42    

My b2evolution Version: 4.1.1

http://operationsomething.com/index.php/home/

Can someone tell me why my pagetop items in the upper right are bumping to a 2nd row instead of continuing to push out to the left? Notice the HumanRally link as a 2nd line...and the CoImagery drops down again...

Also, is there a way to continue having different colors for each tab up there instead of just a selected color and a link color? For example, the first tab is green, the 2nd tab orange, the third tab blue, etc.

2 Oct 18, 2011 19:59

Can someone tell me why my pagetop items in the upper right are bumping to a 2nd row instead of continuing to push out to the left? Notice the HumanRally link as a 2nd line...and the CoImagery drops down again...

First 2 tabs are wrapped in <ul><li> and the other 2 are placed in a separate <div>.

Also, is there a way to continue having different colors for each tab up there instead of just a selected color and a link color? For example, the first tab is green, the 2nd tab orange, the third tab blue, etc.

Get rid of <ul><li> construction and use a single Free HTML widget with 4 links, apply different classes/colors to them

Form is loading...