Recent Topics

1 Jan 08, 2005 03:07    

I have setup b2Evo and want to create a multi-user environment so that my friends and I can use.

I created a new userA in 'privileged blogger' group and access level of 10. Then create a blog for userA. As userA does not have Admin privilege, he cannot change the template or css to suit his need which he wants to. He has no access right to the template section. All he can do is just choose the various template in the blog setting. And he also does not have FTP access so he cannot just create a new skins and upload to the server.

Is there anyway to let user to customize their template instead of using the default skins? Note that the user has no access right to the FTP server and the template section of the blog.

2 Jan 09, 2005 11:11

Click the "users" tab
click "priviledged bloggers"
Tick the check box marked :-
"Check to allow template editing."

Note. This will allow ALL priviledged bloggers to edit the templates. If you just want to allow certain users to do this then create a new user group for them and assign the relevant access rights

?

3 Jan 09, 2005 18:14

Thank u~

I have a question, if both userA and userB are allowed to edit the template. Will their edit affect each other?

4 Jan 09, 2005 18:21

jackysee wrote:

I have a question, if both userA and userB are allowed to edit the template. Will their edit affect each other?

if they change the same skin: yes

Form is loading...