Recent Topics

1 Jan 27, 2005 14:02    

Hi,
Is there a way to hide the right menu bar (Change skin, search, archives, choose skin etc.)?
I need to have a plain blog (only text with the tables) and the links at the top.

Thanks in advance,
Stefan.

2 Jan 27, 2005 15:09

That is very ease.

if you are using stubfiles, you can delete in the _main.php file of your skin everything that is in that column.

If you are using a template, do the same, but delete all those lines in the templatefile.

3 Jan 27, 2005 15:20

Thanks. Just tried it out and it works fine. Can I also add a menu bar to the left (a bar on the left and on the right) with articles (I need this for a friend which wants two menu's which he can update quite easily)?

4 Jan 27, 2005 16:30

have you taken a look at my site ?
there is the answer ;)

(yes it can)

5 Jan 27, 2005 16:40

I did visit your website but I thought that it wasn't the same script as B2Evolution (looks more like PHPNuke). Can you tell me how to add that menu? And is it easy to update? Thanks.

6 Jan 27, 2005 18:20

my site is pure and only b2evo
so if you see something on my site that you like, ask me, I'll give you the code.

what do you want in those menu's ?

7 Jan 27, 2005 18:39

If it's possible, could you send me the code to create the sidemenu's (so that I can add content to some tables like yours) from both sides and the content/messages in the center (the header isn't difficult to create. I only need to know how to create another menu bar, so that I have two navbars). The code from the 'message-blocks' at the 'Eten & Drank' page would be nice to (then I can use that as the navigation bar and the header will be normall graphics).

Form is loading...