Recent Topics

1 Jan 27, 2005 23:51    

I restored the changes I made following the instructions in [url=http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=2217&highlight=cross+posting+among+multiple+blogs]This Post[/url] and still getting the errors below. Cannot change back to Basic from l33t_gray skin, each link I click in Admin makes me login again

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/storm/public_html/corlann/conf/_advanced.php:327) in /home/storm/public_html/corlann/b2evocore/_functions_users.php on line 66

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/storm/public_html/corlann/conf/_advanced.php:327) in /home/storm/public_html/corlann/b2evocore/_functions_users.php on line 67

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/storm/public_html/corlann/conf/_advanced.php:327) in /home/storm/public_html/corlann/b2evocore/_functions_users.php on line 68

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/storm/public_html/corlann/conf/_advanced.php:327) in /home/storm/public_html/corlann/b2evocore/_functions_users.php on line 69

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/storm/public_html/corlann/conf/_advanced.php:327) in /home/storm/public_html/corlann/b2evocore/_functions_users.php on line 81
setcookie cookieb2evouser failed!

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/storm/public_html/corlann/conf/_advanced.php:327) in /home/storm/public_html/corlann/b2evocore/_functions_users.php on line 83
setcookie cookieb2evouser failed!

2 Jan 27, 2005 23:58

I could be way off, but I'm gonna take a guess at the dreaded whitespace in your file issue. Make sure the file you edited has no empty lines or spaces after the last ?> and see if that helps.

Allegedly some editors don't play nice in that area but I don't know who the bad ones might be. You might want to clean up the end of the file using good old notepad.

3 Jan 28, 2005 00:34

Perfect!
Blanks at the end of _admin.php and _advanced.php

Thanks EdB, not sure how I added blank lines at the end, probably a default thing in the editor.. I used the file editor in CPanel on the serverside, usually fast and simple when I am editing html... not used to php yet... whole new world for me... yea, I'm that far behind....

~C

Form is loading...