Recent Topics

1 Feb 20, 2005 17:12    

I mailed Fran?ois Planque about this some time ago before I discovered these forums (must not have looked, because they are not hard to find), but never recieved an answer, so I'm going to mention this here again:

The current version 0.9.0.11 has some trouble with the /skins/_calendar.php file. It's all ok when using skins, but when not the file produces a parse error because sometimes $calendar is capitalized, and sometimes it's not. If you change it all to be one way, it works with skins and without.

I'm not able to cvs this stuff myself, so could someone check it, and if I'm not totally missing something here, patch it? Thx!

2 Feb 23, 2005 04:39

Yes, this is an old bug and I thought it was fixed with the 0.9.0.x branch, but you're right - it isn't.

I'll check this into CVS so it will make it into any upcoming security fix release for 0.9.0.

With the next major release it's already fixed anyway..

the problem is that with

isset($calendar) 

it should be $Calendar (uppercase).

3 Mar 07, 2005 18:29

I'm discovering the same problem. How do you fix that bug? I couldn't find the code

isset($calendar)

What file is it located in? I'm just toying with the default a_noskin.php right now, and I get the parsing error.

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/lastir/public_html/reality/skins/_calendar.php on line 67

I'm using 0.9.0.10

4 Mar 07, 2005 18:33

this is all happening in skins/_calendar.php.

Greetings!

5 Mar 07, 2005 18:36

Thanks! I just fixed it. I knew it had to be somewhere obvious. Guess it was so obvious I didn't even think to look there. Silly me. :oops:

Form is loading...