Recent Topics

1 Mar 10, 2005 07:13    

Hello all,

I am a n00bie to b2evolution, I just switched from s9y because I was tired of maintaing multiple databases for the blogs that I host.

I just finished installing b2evolution and the install was fine. I made a test blog and everything works(ed) great. I decided to try out some new skins so I went to the skins site and started downloading away (I downloaded a ton of em). When I choose another skin either for the site as a whole, or from the site where you can choose a different skin, the only ones that work are the ones that came with b2evolution.

I searched the forum but could not find anything similar to my problem. I just unzipped the downloaded skins, and then used SFTP to move them over to my FreeBSD box, I tried changing permissions but even with the permissions of 0777 I still have the same result, any ideas? Thanks

If you need you can visit the site at http://b2.madspaz.com

2 Mar 10, 2005 07:24

Ok, I actually figured this out. I found that when I un-zipped the files that there was a subfolder created with the actual skin in it. I just had to re-copy every single one from the sub file to the server, now it works. Sorry for bugging you guys, great product!

Form is loading...