Recent Topics

1 Mar 15, 2005 15:33    

When I attempted to change the banners height I adjusted it in the style sheet as well as the image itself. However when i adjust the it though the top looked fine but the remaining pixels that i tried to get rid of warped the bottom of the header. It looked like my image was the right size but somehow it had taken a piece of the image and warped it in the remaining area that i tried to shrink.
I'm decent with html and stylesheets but this is one of the weirdest things i had seen. I am using the Kubrick skin and the newest version of B2evo. Just curious if anyone had run into anything like this. Thanks in advance.

2 Mar 15, 2005 16:01

Link? No one will be able to help you without a link...

3 Mar 16, 2005 02:10

Harken,

If you have image height/width in the CSS ... height/width is NOT necessary in the HTML. (Just so you know).

when i adjust the it though the top looked fine but the remaining pixels that i tried to get rid of warped the bottom of the header. It looked like my image was the right size but somehow it had taken a piece of the image and warped it in the remaining area that i tried to shrink.

HUH?

I'm with Graham. A picture (warped or not) is still worth 1000 of them words! ;)

Form is loading...