Recent Topics

1 May 07, 2005 23:21    

I'm trying to customize the appearance of the linkblog aggregation in the sidebar. I've noticed that the contents of each post in the blog (blog a, blog b, linkblog, etc) are wrapped with a <p> </p> tag pair. While I don't mind this happening for the main area of each blog, I'd rather it didn't happen in the linkblog aggregation in the sidebar, controlled by _linkblog.php. However, I can't seem to find the file which inserts the paragraph tags around the content of a post. Is it possibly to prevent the linkblog entries, in the sidebar only, from being wrapped in a paragraph tag?

jj.

2 May 08, 2005 14:14

Okay, maybe the way I worded that was a bit confusing...

I'm wondering which piece of code, in which file, inserts the <p></p> pair around the content of each post... and, is it possible to prevent that <p></p> pair from being inserted for only only blog (in this case, the linkblog)

jj.

3 May 09, 2005 06:21

Ok, on further research, it seems that the auto_p_Rendererplugin inserts the <p> tags around each post. However, that file has a configuration variable called:

var $apply_when = 'opt-out';

However, mine is currently configured as "opt-out" so why am I still getting the <p> tags around the body of each post?

jj.

4 May 09, 2005 11:42

That means that you can deselect it when you're making a post. It's enabled by default, but removing the tickbox next to the plugin in the edit screen will disable it.

Form is loading...