Recent Topics

1 May 10, 2005 13:37    

Anyone has idea to change the width of comments page??

2 May 11, 2005 00:01

The smart assed answer would be to say, just use width=Whatever you want!

But really, more information is needed. (1) Are you using pop-up comments or no? (2) Where are your pages? (3) Can you describe in more detail what you're trying to achive? (Comments page) isn't descriptive enough for me, though I'm making the assumption that you're talking about modifying a pop-up comments page?

If this is true, then you just need to modify the popup function in your _main.php file <head> section.

<?php comments_popup_script('height','width',scrollbars, status, resizeable); // Include javascript to open pop up windows ?>

You can change any of these parameters height/width are in pixels (the default width is 600px and the default height 450px). The other parameters just need to be set to true/false, as per your liking.

Hope this helps. But it's a guess.

-stk

4 May 11, 2005 16:00

Thanks for the picture, but a link would allow me to come round and have a look at the CSS (and maybe help you more).

This isn't a comment-width problem, as much as it appears to be so. It looks more like a CSS/HTML problem (something isn't quite right in the HTML, maybe a unclosed tag, or an element that is missing CSS styling).

Post the link to the page and we'll go from there.

-stk

5 May 12, 2005 00:49

I solved it. It was the CSS problem. Thanks for helping :D

6 May 12, 2005 01:57

Glad you got it sorted!

Not sure I did much, but point you down the track (and tell you how to change the size of the pop up window ... if you should ever need to do so)!

:D

Form is loading...