Recent Topics

1 May 22, 2005 18:47    

Hello,

I did check the Kubrick template with Browserama and posted it on my blog. You can see it at www.pixelized.de.

I Would like to check some more really used skins by the blogger community. Do sombody know some often used skins/templates? I just know the Kubrick template.

Greetings from Germany, Bonn
-Jens

2 May 25, 2005 10:42

I would say the skins behind the link at the top that says 'skins'. But that site isn't working since the person giving us the hosting space has disappeared from the face of the earth, so the site is very screwed up.

3 May 25, 2005 11:50

Do you need hosting space for the skins ?

¥

4 May 25, 2005 13:08

Depends on how much you're offering ;) I've got enough (I think), I just need to get the database, because it took me hours to set that up, and I'm not going to start it again without a fight! And of course, I can't access the database directly...

5 May 26, 2005 10:08

Lol, well, I've got about 60 gig of disk space doing nothing at the moment and about 1,000 gig of bandwidth going to waste ;)

If you get hold of your db and need somewhere you can dump it with full access I can set you something up (lol, might take me a tad to get it working right though, I'm not the worlds #1 when it comes to mysql db's :p)

¥

Form is loading...