Recent Topics

1 May 22, 2005 19:13    

I've been using b2evolution for a couple of days now and I love it. I have only one annoyance:

- the fact that after submitting a comment, the url in the address bar includes all the variables that the "Use extra-path info" setting in the control panel should have gotten rid of. It's not a bug since everything works fine, but it's annoying to see the three kilometer long url:s in the stats and it breaks the flow in the otherwise simple url:s ;)

I've really looked around in the forums but I can't find any previous mentioning of it so sorry if it's been mentioned and explained earlier...

2 May 23, 2005 17:14

I noticed that and posted about it [url=http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=3715&highlight=]here[/url]. I thought it was actually preventing the posts from showing after posting a comment, but that turned out to be caused by a poll script I was using. It is odd that it puts the long url and the short url in together. I don't think it causes any problems other than ugliness. I've never heard an explanation for this, though. I'm sure if it was easy to fix that they would have done it.

3 May 27, 2005 15:23

Okay, I've added this to the to-do list (but with very low priority)

Form is loading...