Recent Topics

1 Jun 06, 2005 03:16    

I am having 2 problems with the display of my [url=http://whatsnextnetwork.com/technology/]Blog[/url] in Mozilla and Netscape. IE seems to look fine.

1) When I look at an individual post, a scroll bar appears on the side of the rap, even though it's not needed. This started when I added the ads on the left, which seem to take more vertical space than the post needs.

The rap does expand like I want it to, so that's fine, but the scroll bar appears ALMOST every time in Mozilla and Netscape.

When I change the overflow to 'hidden', the rap does not display at all in Netscape, but it does display correctly in Mozilla.

Should I just forget about Netscape, or is there a way to make it work.

2) I have 30 posts displayed at a time. The very last post is not displayed properly, again in Netscape and Mozilla. IE seems fine. One line is repeated, or a post is cut off.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

2 Jun 06, 2005 18:20

Get firefox and the web developer plugin, it will help you see which elements are causing the extra space. Also, make sure you validate your css and xhtml. Validating it will make a load of problems disappear.

Form is loading...