Recent Topics

1 Jul 01, 2005 04:07    

Hi,
I installed b2evolution via my cPanel today, and I'm pretty much a PHP intermdiate. My problem is that whenever I try to access a blog(any for this matter) it comes out in an error.

Blog #1:

Warning: main(/home3/simplie/public_html/xx/skins//_main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/simplie/public_html/xx/b2evocore/_blog_main.php on line 266

Warning: main(/home3/simplie/public_html/xx/skins//_main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/simplie/public_html/xx/b2evocore/_blog_main.php on line 266

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home3/simplie/public_html/xx/skins//_main.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home3/simplie/public_html/xx/b2evocore/_blog_main.php on line 266

Blog #2:

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home3/simplie/public_html/xx/skins//_main.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home3/simplie/public_html/xx/b2evocore/_blog_main.php on line 266

Blog #3:

Blog #4:

I can't figure out what I did wrong. I checked the config.php file and everything seemed okay.

2 Jul 01, 2005 08:32

Make sure there isnt a trailing slash at the end of your baseurl in _config.php and reload your skins folder. It looks like there's a file missing.

3 Jul 01, 2005 17:25

$baseurl = 'http://simplie-me.net/xx'; // IMPORTANT: NO ENDING SLASH !!!

I found it like that on my _config.php

By "reload" do you mean replace the "skins" folder with a new one? Liek download the b2evolution file, and replace the skin folder?

edit;;
i downloaded the b2evo folder, and took the b2evocore folder and the skins folder and used them to replace the old ones. but i still got this message when viewing Blog #2(Blog A)

4 Jul 01, 2005 20:22

Did you double check the skin that the blog is set to use? It looks to me like the blog is trying to use either a skin with no name or a skin that does not exist. Try changing it to another skin and then changing it back.

5 Jul 02, 2005 01:05

how do you change the default skin? :)

6 Jul 02, 2005 01:12

Log in to the Administration section, go to the Blogs tab, choose the particular blog you are using. About halfway down the list of options is the default skin.

7 Jul 02, 2005 01:28

I did that but it didn't help, I got the same message for it.

8 Jul 02, 2005 02:15

Would the skin names you are using happen to have a space in them? If so, can you try switching to a skin that doesn't have a space in the name?

10 Jul 02, 2005 18:07

Okay thanks! that worked!
thank you,
jojo

Form is loading...