Recent Topics

1 Jul 06, 2005 18:13    

Just set all this up and am in the experimental phases right now. When I try to upload an image I get the following error in the image-upload-pop-up:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/blogs/media/202.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\blogs\admin\b2upload.php on line 145

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move 'C:\PHP\uploadtemp\php18A.tmp' to 'C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/blogs/media/202.jpg' in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\blogs\admin\b2upload.php on line 145
Couldn't upload your file to: C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/blogs/media/202.jpg

any help?

2 Jul 06, 2005 19:29

Check your permissions in the media folder. It should be writable by all users.

3 Jul 11, 2005 20:10

I've got the same error...

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home2/mikkyt/public_html/blogs/media/perpetual-raichi.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home2/mikkyt/public_html/blogs/admin/b2upload.php on line 145

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpzzPTg3' to '/home2/mikkyt/public_html/blogs/media/perpetual-raichi.jpg' in /home2/mikkyt/public_html/blogs/admin/b2upload.php on line 145
Couldn't upload your file to: /home2/mikkyt/public_html/blogs/media/perpetual-raichi.jpg

Now then, the media dir has been CHMOD 777 - I suspect I don't have the write to move things from /tmp ... anyone confirm this for me?

4 Jul 11, 2005 20:20

Doh, im dumb, the CHMOD failed, :D Fixed now

Form is loading...