Recent Topics

1 Aug 02, 2005 15:59    

To be honest, I'm not sure where to begin in asking help for this but I hope an explanation of circumstances'll help explian what's up.

I currently have a blog running at http://www.mthomson.co.uk/sinnyostudio/blog.html whose theme is part Sky Blue, part default B2evo, and whose functions all seem to work perfectly, save for one feedback link at the top. While all the older posts' feedback functions lead to the right page, clicking the newest one practically closes that entire frame leaving just my own menu. Any idea why only one link might not be working, and how I would go about fixing such a thing?

2 Aug 02, 2005 21:53

Looks fine in firefox 1.0.6.

3 Aug 02, 2005 22:22

Strange, considering I use Firefox 1.0.6 too. It's not even a temporary problem either as I gave it a 24-hour cooling period. Am I really the only one having problems with my own blog here?

EDIT: Hang on, it works in IE... methinks this is less a query on the template and more one on why on earth my browser isn't accepting it right. Is this perhaps down to the template or something more worrying, considering it's only one link that isn't working?

4 Aug 03, 2005 00:11

Looks fine to me, too (also using FF). If it's only happening on your machine I would check things like cache and proxy (if you use one).

What exactly are you seeing when you click the link? Is it a blank page, or none at all? Have you tried looking at the source that is returned, or even watching the traffic with a tool like ethereal?

Form is loading...