Recent Topics

1 Oct 20, 2005 15:51    

Hi! This is my first time using b2evolution, and I'm in the middle of setting up my blog, http://www.blog.svandermark.com/. (I'm moving from Blogger - I'm really enjoying the flexibility of working with this program.) I changed my mind as to where I wanted my blog, and moved all the files to a new folder. Everything seemed to work fine, except I've just noticed that the image for the b2evolution button is missing. I'm not sure what happened. I looked at the _main.php file, and it says that the link is

"../../img/b2evolution_button.png"

I'm not really sure what the

../../

part refers to. The folders directly above it? Anyways, I can't find the image in any of my folders, so I'm not sure if I missed moving it. I thought I'd look for it on the b2evolution website, but I couldn't find it there either. If someone could tell me where to get the button image for my website, that would be great!

Update: Oh - I just realized that more of the b2evolution images are missing when I go into the admin to edit/add posts. Like the images for the little flags for locale. I found all of these images on my ftp site - they're in the img subfolder (which is in the same folder as my main blog site). I'm not sure why this no longer works. Do I need to move this folder somewhere else?

3 Oct 20, 2005 17:51

perfect! Thank you very much!

Form is loading...