Recent Topics

1 Oct 30, 2005 17:15    

I'm triying to create a community based in b2evolution. The people in this community can register and they get automatically a blog that they can manage (based in a hack from this forum).

I posible different users edit they own skins. I try to do that but when one user changes a skins, the change appears in all users.

2 Oct 30, 2005 17:53

There are two different hacks you can try. Both of them are listed in the plugins section, and both are somewhere in the forums. Sorry, but I don't have the link handy. Searching a bit in the forums will probably find it, but using the plugins section will be easier.

BTW I'm moving this to the "Request a Plugin or Hack" subforum because that's what this is.

3 Oct 30, 2005 20:00

Thanks for your fast answer but I don't find anything, can someone help me?

4 Nov 01, 2005 04:40

pumuki wrote:

I'm triying to create a community based in b2evolution. The people in this community can register and they get automatically a blog that they can manage (based in a hack from this forum).

I posible different users edit they own skins. I try to do that but when one user changes a skins, the change appears in all users.

Do they all have access to the main Blog or are you making them seperate Blogs? If you only have one Blog for everyone , then more then likely someone is changing the setting in the backoffice for the main blog.
I may be wrong but thats what it sounds like.

Pie

Form is loading...