Recent Topics

1 Nov 10, 2005 18:49    

Hi,

I have successfully included index.php (using basic skin) into my web-site's home page so it's appearance is consistent with the rest of the site (based on a CSS).

The BUT is that I am having trouble formatting the Trackback, Permalinks and FeedBack pages in the same style as my web-page :(

I would be grateful if you could point me towards the files where the Archives, Trackbacks, Post Info, and Comments are generated/located so I can make them appear consistent with the rest of my site (ideally I want to do this by using PHP INCLUDEs).

To see what I mean please visit my site and click on TrackBacks or comments which appear in the basic style rather than my web-page style:

=> http://www.live2frag.com

Cheers

Sq. B)

NB: site is still under development --> back-end database work atm then I'll beautify it :p

2 Nov 11, 2005 16:34

According to the source code there is no css stylesheet associated with those pages. It's not even the "basic" skin being applied.

Unfortunately I have no clue how to apply a stylesheet to those pages since I'm not sure which files you would/should edit to make it work. It's got to be possible, though.

3 Nov 14, 2005 04:10

I have worked around it for the time-being by just removing the option for viewing trackbacks in the _main.php file (by simply turning the code into PHP comments...) I mainly use the blog as a news list anyway

I'll revisit this again as it rises on my priority list, but if any bright spark has any ideas in the mean time I'll gladly grab them with both hands :o

;)

Form is loading...