Recent Topics

1 Jan 05, 2006 22:12    

Hi - The index page of my site has just started failing with the error:

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/homepages/35/d97327447/htdocs/icfib/default.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/35/d97327447/htdocs/icfib/index.php on line 52

I have just checked the index.php and this shows:

require dirname(__FILE__).'/default.php';

This site has been running for about 9 months without any problems. I have not changed this file or the _main.php file that it points to. The only thing that may have changed is that some new blogs may have been set-up.

There is not a problem on any other other pages witin the site. They use different skins and stub files and work correctly.

I have checked my site and I have never had a default.php file set-up but it looks like this is only required when the blog cannot be found.

Can anyone suggest where I can start looking to find where the problem is.

Regards
David

2 Jan 09, 2006 11:15

Hi - is there anybody out there who can point me in the right direction for solving this.

thanks

3 Jan 09, 2006 14:44

Yup. First off, the easiest way to know what caused the error is to figure out what you changed right before the error started showing up. If the problem is only on a blog or two and they happen to be new then that's where your answer will lie. Are your stubs set up correctly if you're using stubs? Simple syntax error perhaps? Plus linkage helps a lot more than describing the problem. Got link where it works and where it doesn't?

Form is loading...