Recent Topics

1 Jan 08, 2006 23:03    

Hi,
i have a problem - b2 version 0.9.0.8, skin leaf and i want to make a new section ( not blog item ). So, how can i do this? THX a lot

2 Jan 09, 2006 15:32

I'm not sure what you mean by new section. Can you explain that a bit more? Also, I highly recommend that you upgrade to version 0.9.1. There have been a lot of security fixes and performace increases since version 0.9.0.8.

3 Jan 09, 2006 16:27

personman wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean by new section. Can you explain that a bit more? Also, I highly recommend that you upgrade to version 0.9.1. There have been a lot of security fixes and performace increases since version 0.9.0.8.

At first: my english is terrible, sry :oops:

So, I want to create something, where i can post credits about blog, about me etc... But: I dont want, it will look as a blog article ( and so it will be post in archive :?:

4 Jan 09, 2006 16:32

Ok, you have a couple of options. You can just create a static page that matches the formatting of your blog and link to that. Or you can create a blog post and set the date to the distant past so that it doesn't show up on your home page. Then put a link to that post in your skin somewhere. You can disable comments on the post, but it will still show a date and categories, etc., at the bottom. This is what I do.

5 Jan 09, 2006 17:08

OK, thanks a lot ;)

Form is loading...