Recent Topics

1 Jan 17, 2006 22:09    

We have the b2evolution 0.9.0.12 and using the helskinki skins.

After we've made a public post, members cannot get a comment box to show after clicking 'Leave a comment'.

We'd like to keep the board private so if you can help us, I'll send our url privately to an administration member only.

thank you

debee

2 Jan 18, 2006 00:04

You really should consider upgrading to .9.1 before you worry about this issue, not that the issue is due to the version you're running. It's just that .9.1 is better in so many regards as to make it worth moving to.

Try using the 'custom' skin and see what you get. The idea there is to troubleshoot out the possibility of it being a skin problem, but AFAIK Helsinki doesn't have any issue displaying the comment link.

Are comments enabled? Guess that shoulda been the first question eh?

3 Jan 18, 2006 20:08

EdB

Thank you for your advice.

yes, comments are enabled. :)

4 Jan 18, 2006 20:20

Thanks for PMing me the url, honeybee. I checked the page using various skins and none of them show the comment form. So the problem is not with the skins. I checked to make sure that the file /skins/_feedback.php exists, and it does. I'm not sure what's causing this. EdB's idea of upgrading to 0.9.1 is probably best. Then we'll know that all the files are where they should be.

5 Jan 18, 2006 20:49

Thank you. I'll get back with you.

Form is loading...