Recent Topics

1 Feb 13, 2006 00:23    

I just newly installed b2evo on my site. I'm puzzled about the issue I'm having with modifying the skin. I've altered the CSS file in my custom folder to reflect the header image I'd like to embed as a backdrop into my header section...to no avail. I know you can only use one "background-image:" property per div but even if I change the z-index, still nothing shows up. What am I missing?

This is a bit confusing as I'm not accustomed to this skinning system or even which template my site is currently using. Argh! Help~

http://www.dreamkist.com/b2blog/ :roll:

2 Feb 13, 2006 00:26

Ack~ I just lost my "home" index.php...what the heck? Sorry, I posted it and it's not showing up on my server.

3 Feb 13, 2006 00:58

Ok, NM, I got the header going. Had the image path wrong I guess. Oopsie!

I want my pages titled but I don't want the title to show up over my header image ...what do I do with that?

4 Feb 14, 2006 04:48

If you're saying you want the blog title to show up in the browser title bar, but not to show up in the header area of the page, you can use the following css code:

h1#pageTitle {
display: none;
}

or just remove the php code from the h1 in the header in your main.php file so it doesn't get loaded at all. (remove the red part)

<h1><?php $Blog->disp( 'name', 'htmlbody' ) ?></h1>

jj.

Form is loading...