Recent Topics

1 Mar 24, 2006 12:05    

Hi, thanks for coming in,

Two questions about customizing my skin:

1. I did put together my own skin (http://advancedh2o.com/b2evolution/), but why my blogs’ names are lost (the link to my different blogs, usually at the top of my main blog)?

I put these scripts on top of “the name of my blog”:
<?php
/**
* --------------------------- BLOG LIST INCLUDED HERE -----------------------------
*/
require( dirname(__FILE__).'/_bloglist.php' );
// ----------------------------- END OF BLOG LIST ---------------------------- ?>

but it didn’t show up.

2. how can I remove the outline of the small image “icon_minipost.gif”?

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

Rui

2 Mar 24, 2006 20:42

Make sure you have _bloglist.php in your skin folder. You probably do or it would show an error message. Also, in the backoffice, each blog has a setting that gives you the choice of whether you want to display the bloglist or not. Make sure that's checked.

To get rid of the outline, add this to your css file:

img.middle {
	vertical-align: middle;
	border: 0px;
}

3 Mar 27, 2006 06:02

Thank you very much, now I can see my blog names, but the image outline is still there, I'll work on that later.
:)

4 Mar 27, 2006 18:22

I had to create a special class in my css (I called it noborder) and then apply it to the icon_minipost.gif in my _main.php file.

5 Mar 27, 2006 18:43

He's got the middle class. He just needs to add that bit to his css file. I tried it on his site using the Firefox web developer extension to edit his css. It works fine.

Form is loading...