Recent Topics

1 Mar 27, 2006 14:42    

Latest b2evolution 1.6-Alpha – GPL License – ©2001-2002 by Michel V & others – ©2003-2005 by François PLANQUE & others.

I followed the FAQ instruction for having more than two blogs (other than the a and b blogs supplied) - I renamed and copied the a_stub files to create an (a) (b) and c_stub file using these I set up my three primary blogs (see
http://www.hawar-islands.com/blog/ ) referring each to its now own individual stub file - I have worked out how to control comments and the addition of posts etc through the permission dialogue boxes - and as you can see have successfully added textual postings to each blogs. The problem arises when I want to add a file or picture to a post - be it as admin or a registered user - on pressing the UPLOAD button I get the error message "Requested blog does not exist"

Does anybody know how to cure this
Howard

2 Mar 29, 2006 07:15

In my Blog list - I have just noticed that I have Blogs (1) through to (4) then it jumps to (8) .... onwards is this normal - missing out (5,6,7)

3 Mar 29, 2006 09:07

if blog 5-6-7 are missing, that means you have once created new blogs, then deleted them, then recreate new blogs.

This is something I noticed as well.

Once you do that, you will have errors (blog does not exist)

Restart with a new database, just rename blogs, doe not delete any, just create new once, and you will have no problems.

It's a 'known' bug

4 Mar 29, 2006 10:36

Topanga wrote:

if blog 5-6-7 are missing, that means you have once created new blogs, then deleted them, then recreate new blogs.

This is something I noticed as well.

Once you do that, you will have errors (blog does not exist)

Restart with a new database, just rename blogs, doe not delete any, just create new once, and you will have no problems.

It's a 'known' bug

Do you mean start from scratch - my sever people loaded and setup my database I guess I will have to ask them for a new install

Thanks -

5 Mar 29, 2006 14:19

howardk wrote:

Do you mean start from scratch - my server people loaded and setup my database I guess I will have to ask them for a new install

I mean exactly : start from scratch...

7 Mar 30, 2006 08:53

This is the solution (thx blueyed)

DELETE evo_bloggroups
FROM `evo_bloggroups` LEFT JOIN evo_blogs ON blog_ID = bloggroup_blog_ID
WHERE blog_ID IS NULL

You execute this sql in phpmyadmin

Form is loading...