Recent Topics

1 Aug 08, 2006 18:02    

hi there.

couple of questions. is there a way to increase the max file size for uploads from 96k? That's a little lean.

Also, what about uploading Flash movies or FLV (flash video). is this doable? is a special plug-in needed?

thanks for any info!
SS

3 Aug 08, 2006 18:22

¥åßßå wrote:

The most underused link on the whole of our forums is the [url=http://forums.b2evolution.net/search.php]search[/url], make it's day and improve it's click rate ;)

¥

sigh. i did do that and got such a long mess of disparate messages i decided to post. And thanks for adding nothing to my query but idle sarcasm.

S

4 Aug 08, 2006 18:26

:O, it wasn't idle sarcasm ..... I'm blonde, it takes me a shedload of effort just to think!

To answer your questions

1/ the upload limit is set in one of the files in /conf/ ( I think it's either advanced.php, or admin.php .... but without putting my brain into overdrive I can't remember)

2/ there's a shedload of posts about including flash movies, several of them have a solution, without hitting search myself I couldn't give you links, but search for "flash" and user "stk" and at leat one should pop up

¥

5 Aug 08, 2006 18:31

hey!

now this i can use!

Steve

6 Aug 08, 2006 18:33

Damn, shhhhhh, people will accuse me of having a brain :|

¥

7 Aug 09, 2006 00:29

You have a brain 8|

;)

Form is loading...