Recent Topics

1 Aug 09, 2006 10:42    

Is anyone able to upgrade this skin to make it 1.8 compatible?
I've tried, but all the text in the posts is very large and a few things go missing.

2 Aug 09, 2006 15:53

I'll give it a go here in a few days and let you know how it comes out. We're working on a skins site for 1.8 (and beyond), so perhaps Leaf will be there.

4 Aug 20, 2006 15:58

I've just modified an own skin based on leaf to version 1.8.1. It isn't the original leaf but with some own stuff. I've attached a version where I deleted as much own stuff as possible. It's also possible that there are a few Dutch sentences, adapt wherever you want.

I also had to delete the _feedback.php file and replace it with another one so the style of displaying comments is a little bit changed. Otherwise comment publishing by visitors wasn't possible anymore and I hadn't the time to search for the problems in that.

Also watch out with the attached file. As my original zip file was a little bit too large for uploading here, I've created a tar.bz2 file wich has a far better compression. But to allow uploading, I had to rename it to .zip so please rename it back to .tar.bz2 before trying to extract the file.

Good luck.

5 Sep 13, 2006 01:55

Okay, I apparently can't rename the file or it's just not working. Is it possible to email the file?? I desperately want the Leaf skin and I have not been successful in upgrading the original file. PM me if you can email me the file as a zip. Thanks!

6 Sep 13, 2006 22:13

now? open with winrar

7 Sep 25, 2006 13:35

after I update my vrs of b2evo I'll def install this skin.

ne1 know why everyone loves leaf? I think it's sexy

Form is loading...