Recent Topics

1 Aug 23, 2006 05:17    

I've had this website up and running for a little over a year now. I haven't been very involved with customizing it untill recently. I upgraded to the newest version, and found myself customizing the skin, and working with some server admins to get a gallery plugin to work.

It's curious to see the different ways we all use this wonderful software. I have been nothing but completely happy with it so far. It does exactly what I wanted, and it works.

Well here it is, if you have any comments or suggestions on how to improve it, please feel free to let me know. I'm using a skin that was designed for a previous version, which I have converted with the help of the author. I claim no content.

www.blizzue.com

Thanks

2 Sep 07, 2006 22:11

Cool :) i helped another user port the same skin over some time ago, i really like it, although i do not have a clean copy myself. You mind releasing the clean port? (if you still have it, that is)

It's good that more people are getting their hands dirty :D

3 Sep 07, 2006 22:19

This is a great skin by Danny and nice to see it ported to 1.8.1
It just seems to be missing a permalink for each post.
I notice they are there for comments.

4 Sep 10, 2006 00:35

I'm not sure if I know all of what's needed to release it, I guess just the files I changed?

Also - I was having issues with the permalink funtion, it was error'ing out during the page rendering, so I just removed it. I'm not really sure what it does anyways lol.

Form is loading...