Recent Topics

1 Sep 07, 2006 06:13    

Hello all,

I'd like to ask help regarding the message I'm getting regarding the update list.

I just upgraded this morning my b2evolution from ver 0.9.1 to 0.9.2 by downloading the small download from this link:
http://b2evolution.net/news/2006/05/17/b2evolution_0_9_2_sparkle_released

When I uploaded the update, I tried updating my antispam list and I get the following message:

Requesting abuse list from b2evolution.net...

Latest update timestamp: 2006-04-30 18:07:14
Remote error: Invalid return payload: enable debugging to examine incoming payload (XML error: junk after document element at line 2) (2)

Done.

Can anyone help me out on this? Your help will be very much appreciated.

Off-topic question: Should the b2evo admin pages display b2evo v 0.9.1 even if I already updated my version with the small download?

2 Sep 09, 2006 23:09

My message about s - p - a - m has itself been flagged as spam- meanwhile, I am still getting bombarded. If we can't talk about it here where can we talk about it? What now?

Rob

3 Sep 10, 2006 00:17

caltrade,

theres nothing that says you cannot talk about spam here.

However, I received an email that contained the content of what you tried to post, and I can assure you that THAT wasnt going to fly.

Copying and pasting raw links that youve gotten as spam here accomplishes absolutely nothing except providing yet another site for the spammers to have their links on, broken or not And, I would have just needed to delete them upon seeing them.

The early text in your attempt to post said:

"Hi, I have the exact same problem is someone could address it."

And then you mentioned having a keyword problem...I see plenty, the domain names themselves. Look again.

4 Sep 10, 2006 05:01

The urls are all different- in every message, and they all are broken so I'm not sure what the purpose is. I am getting several every hour and they are not stopping- help- is there anything I can do!

Rob

5 Sep 10, 2006 13:01

hi guys, please don't argue here ^^;;

I'm really needing help about the problem I posted. Hope someone can help out?

Peace to all!

6 Sep 15, 2006 21:23

I get the same error (I'm on 0.9.1). It is weird... I have maybe 6 or 7 stories (I'm nog much of a blogger to be honoust) and only 1 of those stories gets the regular spam reply with a couple of dozen links. And it gets those more often every day. Really annoying. Here is the complete error I get :

Remote error: Invalid return payload: enable debugging to examine incoming payload (XML error: junk after document element at line 2) (2)

Done.

7 Sep 16, 2006 01:46

I cannot reproduce this with 0.9.2 on demo.b2evolution.net.

So, I guess you would have to enable debugging (set $debug = 1 in /conf/_advanced.php) to see what happens.

Form is loading...