Recent Topics

1 Sep 25, 2006 11:25    

I was looking at my calendar for october (I do post a lot in the future)
and It showed this :

There is a glitch when a month starts on a sunday, first day of the week is monday and there are more then 5 weeks..

2 Sep 25, 2006 16:06

Maybe there's going to be 2 29ths this month and only b2evolution knows about it. (or maybe not!)

4 Oct 30, 2006 02:23

The fixed file is this one: http://evocms.cvs.sourceforge.net/evocms/b2evolution/blogs/plugins/_calendar.plugin.php?view=markup&pathrev=v-1-8 (as linked in the other thread) and there's a Download link.

From the title (quite huge actually) you'll see that it's the /blogs/plugins/_calendar.plugin.php file and you need to replace the one you currently have installed.

Topanga wrote:

There is a glitch when a month starts on a sunday, first day of the week is monday and there are more then 5 weeks..

Sorry Topanga for having missed your report in the first place. Seems that all others have discovered it only today, where the doubled day got highlighted.. ;)

Just for the records: the problem has been daylight savings time instead..

5 Oct 30, 2006 06:35

OK, I went to the link, pressed download. I get a huge file. I copied the whole thing, pasted it in the TEMPLATES calendar.php section.

Nothing changed.

I cleared the cache, and pressed reload. Nothing changed.

I went to APP SETTINGS, PLUGINS, made sure the calendar was active, pressed "reload events and codes" and it's still not working.

I installed this through my hosting service as one big package. Is that why I'm having problems? I logged into Direct Admin and checked the file there and it looks changed. But it's not on my website.

My website is http://www.amandashopa.com/b2evolution1/index.php/ .

Thanks again. Sorry, I just don't know how to get it to work...?

6 Oct 30, 2006 09:10

Amanda,
You keep talking about template calendar.php.

It is not there you need to change it.

You need to change the plugin /blogs/plugins/_calendar.plugin.php

7 Oct 30, 2006 10:10

AHHHHH!

Sorry, I'm an idiot. Got it! Thanks to you both.

Amanda

Form is loading...