Recent Topics

1 Nov 09, 2006 09:10    

I used Fantastico to install my blog, but when I actually go to the admin page, I get this:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@team2037.theicy.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Here is the link: http://team2037.theicy.net/blogs/admin.php

~Crystal

2 Nov 14, 2006 13:19

I could really use some help here. It's been three days with no response.

Additionally, I get a "duplicate search term" problem when I try to install the software manually.

~Crystal

3 Nov 14, 2006 14:45

I can see that the blog is working, and I get the login page when I go to admin.php, but beyond that it's hard to do anything without login credentials. Have you talked to your host about this? I assume your host provides Fantastico, so you might want to say "you give me this and it gives me that but I get nothing" and see what they can do for you.

4 Nov 16, 2006 20:32

Wow, I feel like a moron. I guess it WAS a problem with my host.

Thanks ayway...

~Crystal

5 Nov 16, 2006 22:15

No problem, and you shouldn't feel like a moron. Lots of people go through what you did and end up here. I think it's because we're nice and helpful in here, but I could be biased...

So what was the issue? What did your host do to get you running?

Form is loading...