Recent Topics

1 Nov 10, 2006 16:51    

I am using b2 v0.9.0.10 and all of a sudden my Antispam Banned domains blacklist does not display anymore *at all*. Under Antispam all I get is:

:: Antispam
Add a banned keyword:
Banned domains blacklist

Any URL containing one of the following keywords will be banned from posts, comments and logs.
If a keyword restricts legitimate domains, click on the green tick to stop banning with this keyword.

Then NOTHING, no list of banned keywords, no display of the antispam blacklist, nada. I have made no changes to any pages or php files / configurations.

2 Nov 10, 2006 17:11

Excuse me for not having an answer, but I must ask you why you are running a version that is (effectively) obsolete? 0.9.2 is a perfectly suitable upgrade, and 1.8.2 - though far above 0.9.2 - will require a noticable amount of work on your skin. Sorry, but I personally will not even try to answer questions about dot10. As the antispam administrator I can assure you that the central antispam database hasn't changed at all. In fact it doesn't care what version you are running.

3 Nov 10, 2006 19:17

You're excused. I await anyone with an answer, thanks in advance (which I why I posted in the first place.)

5 Nov 10, 2006 20:05

Again, if anyone knows what could be the cause please reply. If not, cool let the thread stay trim. Usually in netiquette this is not necessary, but there it is. I ask for help from those that are willing to give it in a place where one is supposed to ask it.

6 Nov 10, 2006 20:53

Do you see the page footer ("does the page get rendered completely)? Probably not, if I understand correctly.
Then take a look in the server's error log. It may be a fatal PHP error, perhaps because of memory limit or something like that. Maybe also a timeout, because IIRC the list gets displayed _completely_ in those old 0.9 versions and that can take longer than the allowed default of 30 seconds.

7 Nov 11, 2006 04:45

Thank you for the reply, blueeyed!!! I get this in the error log:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 83 bytes) in /home/.../blogs/b2evocore/_class_db.php on line 266

The list does not display, but it works thanks for the why! Much appreciated!!

8 Nov 11, 2006 15:42

but it works

So, have you bumped the memory_limit in php.ini/.htaccess or with ini_set()? Because that would display the list again.

Additionally, if you upgrade to b2evo 1.8+, you would have to also bump the memory_limit.

9 Nov 11, 2006 17:45

(inserts code)

Yes! Thank you very much it worked great! Mucho appreciated!!

Form is loading...