Recent Topics

1 Nov 12, 2006 21:20    

HOW do I fix Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_menu_template()

2 Nov 13, 2006 07:33

Did you fix this when you uploaded the missing files mentioned in your other post?

¥

3 Nov 13, 2006 13:40

No. I did not. I don't know how to fix it.
Thanks!

4 Nov 13, 2006 13:48

I'm guessing that this only happens in admin. You might like to try reuploading the whole of the skins_adm folder to be sure that the files are all there.

¥

5 Nov 14, 2006 15:04

and now I get this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: url_rel_to_same_host() in /hsphere/local/home/kristyns/fuelrevolution.com/blogs/skins_adm/legacy/_adminUI.class.php on line 129

Here's line 129.

.'<a href="'.$htsrv_url_sensitive.'login.php?action=logout&amp;redirect_to='.rawurlencode(url_rel_to_same_host($admin_url, $htsrv_url_sensitive)).'">'.T_('Logout').'</a>

I don't know how to fix.
Thanks

6 Nov 14, 2006 17:15

Ok, all your errors appear to stem from the fact that you have missing files. What you need to do is check that your server has all of the files that are in the zip file that you downloaded (I'd actually be tempted to download a fresh zip and upload all of the files and folders except conf/_basic.config.php to the server again if I was you ;) )

¥

7 Nov 14, 2006 22:19

nancym, url_rel_to_same_host() is _nowhere_ in v-1-8.
I guess you've downloaded some file from v-1-9 or HEAD CVS, but are _not_ using the ones from the released package.

Form is loading...