Recent Topics

1 Nov 19, 2006 00:27    

hi all,
although i found some topics to blank screen none of them provided a solution to me. hopefully someone of you guys might help me.

after doing all the upgrade things as mentioned in the tutorial i finally inserted the necessary database information and wanted to go next step: admin.php. aftter clicking the link, a blank page came. all the db information are correct, no probs with updating the database tables, nothing.

information about the database: phpMyAdmin 2.6.4-pl3, ySQL 5.0.21 hosted at strato (a german isp).

hopefully someone might help me.
thanks alot in advance, cheers, roberth

2 Nov 23, 2006 17:11

I've got the same issue -- You are not alone.

Any suggestions, anyone?

3 Nov 23, 2006 17:55

meanwhile i installed the new version with a blank and fresh database. unfortunately the same problem appeared - blank admin screen. therefor i suggest, that my database-provider doesn't support all necessary add-ons. sorry to say but i changed the blog-software. :-(

4 Nov 23, 2006 19:34

I upgraded from 0.9.12 to 1.8.5 and had the same problem. But then I deleted all folders again leaving the database and uploaded the zipfile to the server. Unzipped it and moved the blogs dir to the right place. Did the install again.

Now it works! So dont give up :-)

Form is loading...